Monday, November 14, 2011

The Chocolate Challenge: Sweet TeamBuilding

I admit it. I'm a chocoholic. So it's no surprise that TeamBuilding Unlimited has a host of Chocolate Teambuilding activities. One of my favorites is the Chocolate Challenge! Teams are challenged to build a structure completely of Chocolate. How sweet is that?

The Challenge: Each event is 'structured' and customized for the client. Recently a group's goal was To Build New Offices out of Chocolate Products (M&Ms, Hershey Bars, Chocolate Graham Crackers and a lot more). A model, of course, but oh so sweet.

The finished office model had to stand up on its own and, except for the white cardboard base. It had to be completely edible. Teams were given time to design and build, and then they had to present the results. Half the fun was explaining why they built what they built and how they built it.

What a fun event! Did I mention that some teams' supplies of chocolate dwindled before construction? What a surprise!

Want a twist on this during the holidays.. Add chocolate to our Gingerbread House Building Competition. You can never have enough chocolate.

I never get tired of chocolate. Have a look at my blog, DyingforChocolate.com.

2 comments:

DISC profile UK said...

If I would be in a team who will have this kind of activity, I would be more than delighted to participate on this.

Teambuilding said...

Nice information on teambuilding.