Monday, October 4, 2010

It's All Happening at the Zoo: ZooQuest

Someone told me
It's all happening at the zoo.


I do believe it,
I do believe it's true.


The monkeys stand for honesty,
Giraffes are insincere,
And the elephants are kindly but
They're dumb.
Orangutans are skeptical


Is your workplace a zoo?

TeamBuilding Unlimited will custom design a ZooQuest to navigate your team through the animal kingdom at your local Zoo.  TeamBuilding Unlimited will use creative anthropomorphism in our  ZooQuest to allow your people to see each other through animal eyes. Creativity, efficient resource allocation, intensive problem-solving and effective time management will propel teams into the wild as they learn the secrets of the Animal Kingdom and their peers.

Any Legal Eagles out there? Perfect for your team. Contact us for more information. Groups of 5 to 300. Any Zoo in the U.S.

2 comments:

Suzanne Arruda said...

As a former zookeeper whose little finger was mauled to the bone by a monkey as I put a food pan in the cage, I do NOT subscribe to the concept of "The monkeys stand for honesty." (I think they are from outer space and ill tempered at that)

Janet Rudolph said...

Sorry to hear... but LOL at them being from outerspace. I know you'll want to contribute to the new Animal issue of MRJ in 2011.