Saturday, February 13, 2010
Meeting Must Have Apps
Sue Hatch at MeetingsNet did a great round-up of 9 Must-Have Apps for Meeting Professionals. All nine of the 'must-have' apps are built for the iPhone, but there are similar apps for the BlackBerry coming soon. These apps are very inexpensive, too which is always a good thing, especially since it's an investment in your meeting productivity.
For the full story and details on these apps, go HERE.
1. Track your boxes: Package Tracker and Delivery Status for UPS, FedEx DHL and UPS.
2. Track Your Flight: Flight Track
3. Better Photos of Big Spaces: Auto Stitch (can merge up to 20 overlapping pictures to create wide-angle camera effect)
4. Dictate, Don't Type: (I love this one!) Dragon Dictation (Free) voice-recognition app that crates voice-to-text transcriptions that can be sent email or text, or pasted into any iPhone app.
5. Web Conferencing: Cisco WebEx Meeting Center app (free) or Fuze Meeting.
6. Track Your Expenses: Xpense Tracker
7. Fina a Business: AroundMe identifies your positiionon a map, shows nearby businesses in several categories.
8. Get Some Work Done. Quickoffice Mobile Office Suite & Documents to Go
9. Get Organized. My Lists, Todo
Be in Your Attendee's Pocket: Smart-Phone Apps for Meetings
Mobile Tech Tools for Meetings & Trade Shows
Apple Meeting App